Adventures in our Motorhome - 2012 Blog

June 17, 2012

Happy Father’s Day


Any man can be a father.  It takes someone special to be a dad.  ~Author Unknown
gas123


Happy Father’s Day to each and every father. This is your day so go and enjoy it. And, especially Happy Father's Day to Terry, the father of my children. The list goes on with more special wishes to Lee and Robert, the fathers of my grandchildren!


My father, I still love and miss him.  He was a special dad. -----  

Just a short blog today with a few very long ones to follow.   We’ve been out playing tour guide!


‘Tis life on the road.

3 comments:

  1. We have been the lucky ones to receive the tour guides undivided attention. THANK YOU so much. We loved it.

    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Father's Day posting!
    Nice to be tour guides too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my Dad, too. But we are so blessed to be married to such great men who have been such wonderful Dad's. Glad you're having fun. Let's see, can you possibly cram any more into one day of touring?

    ReplyDelete